Friday, July 16, 2010

I really miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really really really really really really really miss you. Only few weeks to see you guys! Yeah!!!!
I am in Korea right now (I just decided to stay in my uncle's house and study) and I can't play violin for a lot weeks and my hands are kind of numb now. I really need to practice hard! I might be in third violin but I am happy that I can at least see some people in violin class like yong hee, michelle, maya and hyun jin.

I don't know why but I am not homesick even though I stayed here for 1 month. 1 week later, I will go back to Jakarta and then I will really miss cousin. My cousin is really kind. He is so kind that he was never angry at me and like me he really likes ps2 and he is better than me. He is good at passing but I am only good at dribbling. If I am lucky, I might buy winning eleven 2010. I really want to get that and I want to see what's different.

Only few weeks and I can see you guys! I wonder who would be my classmates.

3 comments:

Maya ♥ said...

sameee
cant wait 2 c evry1 again :)
so bored at home
nuthing 2 blog about
c u in strings! :)

-maya

Mickeyoung said...

ya. C ya in strings!

Anonymous said...

Yes, YW, by this time students are ready to get back to school, not necessarily for the work, but to get back with friends. Believe it or not, it's the same for teachers. :-)

mjh