Monday, May 24, 2010

Jonas's Journal

Oh man, I was really, really, really frightened when The Chief of Elders skipped my turn. But don't freak out because I am assigned as... I mean" selected" as The Memory of Receiver. The good thing is that I can lie, ask any rude question, do not have to tell dreams... BUT!!! I have to go through some "Physical" pain (that is much more painful than crushing your hand) and I have to be apart from my friends. :( The Chief of Elders said that I have intelligence, integrity, courage, wisdom and capacity to see beyond and maybe I should admit about first four elements but not the "capacity to see beyond" skill. Can it be something related to what happened to the apple last time?

7 comments:

Yong Hee Lee said...

I liked the way you used brackets to put more words into the writing without putting more than 5 sentences. good job

Ari said...

I like how u used expression in ur post:)

Unknown said...

Great idea of the eye I would have never got that idea.

Michelle Layanto said...

haha i like how you began :)

michelle XD

Valentina said...

Nice. It really does sound like a journal entry. I agree with Ari & Nadia.

Middle School Si Won said...

I really like your 5 sentences. I also like the picture of the blue eye (capacity to see beyond)

Middle School Si Won said...

Please answer. Where do you get these cool templates?