Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lie VS Ask Any Question

If I can either lie or ask any question, I would choose asking questions. I would do this because even though you can lie, you will feel uncomfortable and if the person figures out that you lied, he/she will dislike you. On the other hand, asking questions doesn't make you feel uncomfortable and can get every, single and accurate answer which works like computer.
Another reason for it is because I can bother my parents and friends. :) The way to bother my parents: Asking question when my parents say, "You will know when you grow up," and just ignore me which makes me much more curious and want to get the answer. I know it's kind of mean but I become really, really curious. The way to bother my friends: "Who do you like?".XD
All these facts made me choose that I would rather ask any question than lie.

2 comments:

Maya ♥ said...

who do you like eh?
well...im asking you that question :) and i want a truthfull ansr... lol

great job! you gave good reasons and explained very well why you wouldn't pick lying

- Maya

Valentina said...

I picked the same thing! Yeah... Other people say: Whatcha doin? But mostly what you said! Hehe! Normally, if you say: I wont tell you: they start pressuring you!
XD