Saturday, June 5, 2010

It's Already Summer Vacation!!! Can U Believe It? I didn't know one year would pass this fast. Now, I have 2 months to write stuff on my blog. Normally, I just stay idly (Jittering) :) in my house doing nothing. So, if I do something special, I promise you to write them down.
One of the things I am gonna write will be visiting Korea. It surprised me because I never knew I was going to visit Korea until yesterday when my mom suddenly told me. I am going there for just one week but still I will have a lot of stuff to say. I will not be able to write in Korea because my grandparents don't have computer. :( But, I will really X 1000000 tell you what I did after I come back here.

P.S I am so sad that I can't see Mr.Hughes anymore. I will really miss you Mr.Hughes! You are one of my best teachers!!!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hey, that's great you'll get a chance to visit Korea, even if it only for a week. You can still have a great time in 7 days.

Young Woo, thanks for the nice comments. I'm sure you'll have many other teachers who you will enjoy, but it really was nice to have this year together.

I look forward to following your posts. I've changed the way the blogs are organized. I've ordered them by "most recent posts", so just stay at the top of the list and you'll be interacting with those who are writing.

mh