Sunday, December 20, 2009

Diet

Today, my mom and I decided to do diet. Actually, I didn't consider doing diet until my sister's friend called my sister. My sister's friend suggested her to jog together. My sister agreed and my mom said to me, "Well, I think I should diet as well. If you also want to, you can." I didn't want to but I agreed because it would be good for me and it would be fun to exercise with my mom. What we decided to do was jump rope. I thought to myself 'Oh man, it's too easy for me.' which was correct. I found a jump rope in my junk box which is a green jump rope.(Can you see the green jump rope at up picture?) It is a little bit expensive but I think it's worth it because it's much, much more comfortable than other jump ropes. I bought this when I was in Korea. It is because I did jump rope every day 200 times a day. I can do 6 tricks and one of them is fascinating. It is one of my prides and my best record is 25 times. You might wonder what fascinating skill I am talking about. Now, I will explain it.

You have to swing the jump rope two times and you have to make in one jump. To do this, you should swing your hand very fast and jump as high as you can. This sounds easy but it's really hard. If you have a jump rope, try it! Then you would think I am 100% right.

But I wondered if my great pride would work here as well because I didn't do jump rope for 1 year. I had no problem with the normal skill but as I expected, my great pride didn't work very well at first. However, when I tried it many times, I could do 20 times.

I was quite nervous when I started to do jump rope again. When I did jump rope in Korea, I felt very bored because I had to do this every day in my school. But now, I feel it's very good to do jump rope again. When you are extremely bored, you also must do jump rope because it's both fun and make you healthy.

2 comments:

Maya ♥ said...

Wow. That jump rope trick is hard. I know from experience. When I had a trampoline, I used to try to do that, and I was jumping 3 times as high as normal and I still couldn't do it! Skill! - Your Happy Friend, Happy Bunny

Middle School Si Won said...

I know Young Woo. That jump rope trick is really hard. I did it only twice in my whole entire life. I saw you do a few times in school and I was jealous =). Nice job, and keep on doing jump ropes!!!