Sunday, December 27, 2009

Read, Read and Read!!

From Christmas break until now, I read lots of books such as 'Talmud', 'Oprah Winfrey', 'The Scarlet Letter', 'The Great Gilly Hopkins' and 'The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn'. So I read 5 books in total. This might sound not a lot but one of them is thick and I also bet you don't like reading books in vacation. I am not a great reader but I don't have special events to do even in Christmas so I just read books.

Actually, I didn't finish one book which is the thick one I told. The title of the book is 'The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn'. There are 450 pages and I read up to 76 pages. I read this book before that had short descriptions. But this one is so great!!! In this thick book, there are lots of minute details and I enjoyed reading this book much better than the last time I read it. I think I can finish this book in three days. After I finish this book, I will definitely going to write about it. I will not talk about it now because I didn't finish the book yet and I know it would be very long like a summary for 'Bill Gates' or even longer. : ) But I will tell you the preview.

It's about a boy called Huckleberry Finn and who is naughty and doesn't listen to his widow. His mom died when Huck was young and he was very afraid of his dad because he always whipped him with a cow leather whenever he wanted to. Even though he had his dad, he didn't know where he was. One day, Huck met his father and the father took him to a small island. The father locked him in a cottage (He lived with Huck though) leaving nothing so that Huck couldn't escape and he had the key. Huck didn't have any hope to escape. But he was wrong. One day he found a saw. And then he started to plan something to escape...

No comments: