Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Avatar

The phone rang. I asked to myself, 'Who called in this early morning?' Although I was sleeping, I listened to what my mom was talking about out of curiosity. Then I heard the word that excited me: Avatar. I knew that I should wake up now to finish my homework before going to watch the movie.
The last hope for humans to discover alternative energy: Planet Pandora!!!
Humans had used almost all energy on earth so they had to find an alternative energy. The only place they could rely on was a planet called Pandora. But of course, Na'vi (Creatures living in Pandora) didn't want them to destroy their planet and guarded Pandora. So humans couldn't find where they could get an alternative energy. Therefore, the humans made a link machine called Avatar.
A lame person called Jake Sully who lived a normal life suddenly became all the humans' fortune!!!
While the humans were creating Avatar, there was a lame person called Jake Sully. His brother was working in 'Avatar Program' but he died because of fighting so he was asked to participate 'Avatar Program' and went to Pandora. Jake, who now could walk freely through his own Avatar, started his mission: Finding a place where the humans could get an alternative energy.
While he was doing his mission, he was chased by a huge monster and a woman warrior of Na'vi called Neytiri saved him. Neytiri took Jake to her tribe. Jake learned how to speak Na'vi's language and how to act. As the time passed by, Jake loved Neytiri and had various adventures together. However, Jake didn't forget what he was supposed to do and finally he found where the humans could get an alternative energy because Neytiri loved Jake and trusted him (But still not noticing he was a human). Immediately, he reported to his boss the place where they could get an alternative energy. But soon, there was a war between humans and Pandora.
There was a huge war between Humans and Pandora that is unstoppable and Jake felt guilty what he had done... Which team he is going to help? Humans or Pandora???
Jake felt very guilty for Na'vi and Neytiri. So Jake told Na'vi the truth. Everyone was surprised and tried to kill him. Jake warned people not to fight with humans because they were too strong for Na'vi. But they didn't listen to him and fought. Of course with no plans, Na'vi lost badly and the whole forest was burnt. Then, Jake felt much more guilty and decided he would going to help Pandora.
Soon again, there was a second war. But this time, Jake made plans and they won. They won completely.

This was a great movie and it was much better than I thought. I liked the backgrounds especially because they were vast and attractive. I read in newpapers that this movie is going to make more than 200million dollars and at first I wondered 'How can the movie so good that it will going to make 200million dollars??' And now I understand it. I think this is the best movie I had ever seen. Not one of the best.

No comments: