Monday, January 4, 2010

Eat and Shopping!!!


Yesterday, I went to PIM with my family to eat dinner. At first, we decided to go to Sushi Tei but my father said he prefers Opa so we went there. There are delicious foods like crabs and lobsters but because we went there late, there weren't any lobsters and crabs so we ate 'shab shab' (I don't know what it is called in English) and shrimps. We can choose ingredients we want for shab shab and we chose noodle, udon, meat, cabbage and lettuce. It seems a little but actually it's enough because of shrimps and rice. We didn't eat plain white rice but we mixed it with shab shab after we finished eating it. We also added some garlic, sesame, shallot. I don't like food that contains vegetables but this food was luscious!!!
After we finished dinner, we went shopping. My mom promised to buy me two clothes and she did. We were wandering around the mall and suddenly my mom suggested me to go to bossini. I like bossini clothes so I went there. As I expected, there were good clothes and they were all 30% sale. After we discussed which two clothes were the best, I finally bought two clothes which you can see at the top pictures. My mom and my sister also bought some clothes and my family were pleased because we always wandered about 1 hour to buy one clothes but this time, we didn't.
After we came back to home, it was time for bed and everyone slept happily especially my sister.

1 comment:

Maya ♥ said...

ya...ok...that was random but nice. I have to admit, the shirts are pretty cool. Good job. - Happy Bunny