Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter Break

Winter Break was short but I still had a lot of fun. One of them was Christmas present which I will talk about it now.For Christmas, I thought my parents would just hug me or whatever that wouldn't cost money. I didn't expect to get a present as well but I was wrong. I got a present that made me happy. It is a Lego car. It isn't just a normal car like the one I have to move it with my hands but it has a controller so I thought it would be much. And I was right. I constructed a car already and now, I am quite expert at controlling them.
Now, I will write about a movie I watched. The movie was quite cool which is Avatar. It is a story like this: Humans used almost all energy and had to find a place to get an alternative energy. They knew where it was, the planet 'Pandora'. But they didn't know where exactly they could get an alternative energy. Eventually, the humans find out the place and fought with creatures living in Pandora called Na'vi. They had two big wars. For the first war, the humans won but for the second war, Na'vi won completely (There were 2 people helping for Na'vi because they knew it was wrong to fight with Na'vi just to get an alternative energy). I strongly recommend you to watch this movie.
I had a good 3 weeks holiday and I especially enjoyed watching movies. I want to try other movies like Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 or Sherlock Holmes and also talk a little about it.
P.S Label BB is a short word for Blog Breaking. (Vacation Writing)

3 comments:

Gordon said...

HI. I'm a student from T.A.S I think you're korean, and I'm too. I guess you really love lego.I was just wondering did you watch IRIS? IT's very fun.I 've also reccomended it to Si Won and Young Hee. I guess all of you guys are korean, because I'm too(I repeated that) hope to get in touch with you!

Kitkat said...

Kool bog....I think you may not remember me but I am the one who says smashing a lot.....I wish we could meet you guys some day....cause I want to learn more about Indonesia and I think from what I have heard you guys want to learn more about Taiwan's Chinese New Year.... Well have 2 go....
Talk 2 u soon.
bye bye
Kate

Lisa said...

Hi! LEGO is fun right? I saw the avatar movie too and there's really a lot of action. My parents told me it took about like 4 years to make it. Bye!