Friday, January 22, 2010

Vocab List


  1. Once, the king of Chin Ci buried scholars at catacomb who didn't follow him.

  2. To hide that he is arsonist, he manipulated perfect alibi.

  3. The thief easily deceived the policemen by disguising.

  4. Kim professor manipulated his student's thesis and anoounced it as his.

  5. USA assailed Afghanistan so there were many victims.

  6. In Christmas Carol, the main character Scrooge was very meticulous about everything at first but his character changed as he traveled with fairies.

  7. My friend and I are inseparable because we have known each other for 6 years.

8. I am obliged to tell him a secret because he also told me his secret.

9. In the country of South Korea, I could see lots of Cobble Stone as I was walking.

10. A servant was submissive to his master so the master liked him.

1 comment:

Middle School Si Won said...

Hey Young Woo, why is your letters black? All of the others are white. Nice job though.