Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Now I feel comfortable

In 'Back to School' journal entry, I wrote that I didn't like to go to school but now, I want to go to school. My family was right. I was just being lazy in Winter Break. Even though I have history project to do which is interviewing my grandfather and writing big historical event that happened to him, it was much more comfortable than just writing about ancient Egypt, Rome and those kind of subjects. From interviewing my grandfather, I could understand him better and also learned historical event.
I could make friends and they were more kind to me than in the first semester especially friends in Health class which was the class I worried most. But now, I feel comfortable because of good friends and kind teacher. I am learning Self Concept in Health and it was much easier than I expected it would be.
Everything is going very fine in school and I will try to work hard.

No comments: