Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2012

On last Sunday, my dad and I watched a movie called 2012 in PIM 1. It was very long movie but it was not boring. This movie is showing the end of the world. It was scary because the ground cracked like tsunami and the volcano erupted. There was one man named Jackson and he tried really hard to rescue his last family which means he divorced with his last wife. They rode a limo and Jackson drove a car as fast as he could. He found a plane and he made his last family to ride and Gordon, a new husband, drove the airplane. Then they headed right to a person called Charlie because he got a map which told them where to go to be safe. In a nick of time, he found a map and it told them to go to China. Eventually, they reached China and rode a huge ship that protected them and only about 1000 people were alive with male and female of each animal.
After I watched this movie, I was pretty scared because there was an article in a newspaper that 2012 is the end of the world and there were some theories which I didn't understand. If that is true, I think it's unfair because I had worked hard to improve my skills and I want to enjoy my life more than 3 years from now on. I just hope 2012 is not the end of the world.
The movie was quite good but I think there is no point about this movie and it's hard to tell the story unless you watch it and I think director copied some ideas from a movie called 'Tomorrow'. So I would like to give 7 stars out of 10 stars. Next time, I would like to watch a movie I read in a book like Christmas Carol.

No comments: