Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Christmas present!!!

Yahooooooooo!!! I thought to myself. Oh really, I was very excited about my Christmas present. I got the present I wanted for Christmas and I want no more. I never thought I would get it but I actually did. But you might wonder, 'Why did your parents buy the Christmas present today, not on December 25th?'. The reason is because my parents will be too busy visiting their neighbors and preparing food so they decided to buy me a Christmas present today. You also might wonder, 'What did you get?'. And the answer is... LEGO CAR!!!
Well, for some of you, it might be boring and childish. But for me, it's very special and actually, Lego is not childish. When I was third grader, I had to construct a big Lego ship and the size of it was humongous and it took me 3 months to finish it. However, this time, it's much easier to construct it but a thing that made me interest and like it was that I can control the Lego car with a controller. I also like the design of my Lego car. (Don't you?) I never bought Lego car with a controller and I bet it would be very interesting. I really thank my parents. I got this special present at night so I will start constructing my Lego car tomorrow. I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Nice, nice gift, Young Woo. You are right about the Lego being childish. When I was young, Lego was only appropriate for small children. But now they've expanded into really, really cool pieces for even adults who are interested in modeling.

You could do a movie of putting it together, maybe a stop action piece. Could be cool!!!

mh

Brandon said...

i HAVE ALSO WANTED THAT LEGO CAR, BUT IT'S TOO EXP.