Thursday, October 1, 2009

10 vocab sentences

1.The young ventriloquist performed a very nice show in front of lots of people.
2.A malicious robber murdered a man after he stole some precious jewels from a man's house.
3.A rich woman bellowed at her servant because he didn't give water to her most beautiful flower and it wilted.
4.All humans are mortal while all gods are immortal.
5.There was such an overwhelming homework so I couldn't finish it and got a bad score.
6.I made a silly blunder on my test so I regretted that I didn't check my work.
7.I watched TV idly as soon as I woke up because it was Saturday.
8.A dectective said to himself, "Perplexing. Before the victim was murdered, he was in his room with a door locked and how did the murderer killed him?".
9.There was rampant typhoon in Taiwan so there was nothing left after the typhoon went away.
10.A track was so vast that I couldn't even see the end of it.

2 comments:

Ms Schwarzkopf said...

Young Woo,

Good work on these sentences. I can see that you understand the meanings. I especially like 3, 5, 6, and 8.

Ms Schwarzkopf

Michael said...

Good work on these sentences Young Woo. You've got the meanings of the words down very well. You are clearly ready for the next list.