Friday, October 30, 2009

Arm Bleeding

“Ouchhhhhhhhhh!” I yelped. There was too much blood at my arm. My skin was torn off and I was bleeding a lot. A pain spread all through my arm and I almost yelled. It was such a torment. I knew something was going wrong. My friend and I immediately went to a nurse and she gave me a medicine and said not to wet my arm.
It all happened like this: “Tack, Tack, whiz, goal!” I was playing basketball in a bad mood. It rained all day and it was still raining. The soccer field was drenched. Everyone was playing basketball so the court was very crowded I couldn’t even breathe.
When the other team scored a goal, I turned away to go near the basketball hoop and score a goal. As soon as I turned, I felt something trip me. There was no time to do anything. I just fell down, not noticing what happened to me.
When I stood up, I realized Estefano, one of my friends, tripped me accidently. I felt angry. The thing made me angrier was that he didn’t apologize properly.
At home, my parents were quite surprised by this but I still had to go to academy. I said to myself, “NO~~!! I can’t even bend my arm and I’m seriously injured and how can my mom say that?” Reluctantly, I went to the academy.
After academy, I thanked my mom that she made me go there. My teacher said the medicine I got from nurse was too weak. She added, “If you keep that medicine, the pain will stay longer.” She gave another medicine and told me to keep it. I thanked her very much. My arm was healed quickly and I decided to give her a present.

No comments: