Monday, October 19, 2009

Sick mom

Yesterday, my family went to PIM and had dinner at Jin Tie Fung. It was really great and nothing happened that day. But the problem occured the next day.
Today, my mother had a bad diarrhoea and a high temperature. She went to a bathroom more than 15 times and told me that she feels very sick. I realized this problem is related to the food she ate yesterday. The first place I thought was Jin Tie Fung so I asked her if she could think of any food she didn't enjoy in Jin Tie Fung. She replied that one of dumplings made her feel sick because there was too much oil in it.
I felt sorry for her because I chose the dumpling that made her sick. I decided to work harder because this happened because of my wrong choice.
But her sickness became worse. At lunch, my mom, sister and I went to Ranch market to eat some food. She wanted to eat cream spaghetti but I definitely said no because I knew for sure that this will made her feel worse. But she ate it by the way. After a few hours, she threw up what she ate and couldn't eat anything for dinner.
Today, I worked hard to make her happy. I finished all of my homework and read a book for 1 and half an hour.
My mother said that she would go to a hospital next day and I was relieved by this because the medicine will make her feel better and get well quickly. I wish that she is all fine.
I think this weekend was really going mad because of her sickness, an earthquake and a madness day.

4 comments:

Ms Schwarzkopf said...

Buy Young Woo, I am so sorry to hear about your mom! I hope she is feeling better soon. It is no fun to be sick!

Michael said...

Oooo....this is so bad Young Woo. I'm wondering if she's been to the hospital yet, and it she's any better.

Continue being a good son for her.

mjh

Valentina said...

Good Job, Yong Hee!
Hope she gets well soon! Bummer, its the holidays and your Mom's sick! My Mom has gone slightly MAD as our shipment arrived, there are tons of boxes and the house is too small fro them!
Your post makes me remember when my mom was away and Michelle, Dad and I went to this Japanese Restaurant... Daddy ordered Maki Sushi for Michelle, the plates were quite big and I have never been that fond of raw salmon or seaweed so my Dad and sis ate them.When we got home, he was the first in the toilet and his room had to be evacuated!!
Enjoy your holidays!
Val =D

Middle School Si Won said...

Well.. this is bad news. I am sure your mom is ok now because it's already 2 weeks after your mom got sick.

This happened to my mom and like your mom, my mom went to the bathroom like 20 times a day.

Si Won ^^